Bamboo Stainless Steel Flask [500ml/750ml]
Indulge in our BAM! Series and start your day with filling up your own stainless steel flask instead of single-use plastic cups/bottles!
Do you know that in 2017, Zero Waste SG started the Bring Your Own (BYO) Singapore movement where 430 retail outlets offered incentives to customers who bring their own reusable bags, bottles or containers? In fact, we reduced over 2.5 million pieces of plastic disposables! Do your part to join in the BYO movement today!
- Fill em up with warm/hot water and soap and screw the cap on.
- Give it a few shakes then let it sit for a couple minutes.
- Rinse it out and let air dry.
- Alternatively, you may use ice water and soak it for 5-10 minutes.
- During usage, please avoid filling up your bottle to the brim as to avoid spillage when covering.
- Avoid storing milk, yoghurt and fruit juices for a long period
Rinse all parts thoroughly and allow time to dry. DO NOT use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may dull the finish. DO NOT use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.